Clinical Informatics Boot Camp
The Lodge in Deadwood, SD
Interested in attending? The Montana Chapter of HIMSS is offering five $100 sponsorships for chapter members to attend this Informatics Boot Camp.
Sponsorship applications must be received by January 15, 2014. Awards will be selected by the MT HIMSS Program Committee and applicants will be notified on January 25th, 2015.
To qualify applicants must be current MT HIMSS chapter members with an interest in a Health IT or Health informatics career.
Proof of successful registration to the Boot Camp is required to receive the sponsorship. Registration to the boot camp is limited to 40 attendees and space is filling up quickly.
Click here to register online at the South Dakota HIMSS Chapter website.
Step 2: Complete the following information and submit to Deb Anderson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on January 15th, 2015
- Organization Name
- Please describe your current position
- Email address
- Phone/Contact number
- HIMSS Membership #
- Number of years as a HIMSS member
- Current post secondary education completed at colleges or any specialized IT or Health IT training
- Date event registration was completed
- Please describe in 500 words or less your interest in Healthcare Information Technology and Medical Informatics and how you hope this educational experience will help you in the future.
- Payment preference of sponsorship
___ To you personally
___ To your organization
___ To the SD HIMSS Chapter directly