MT HIMSS Pre-Conference Workshop: "EHRs….Beyond What the Vendor Tells You"
May 12, 8:00am, MDT - 4:30pm, MDT
Benefis Health Systems-West CampusLewis & Clark Conference Room 50015th Avenue SouthGreat Falls MT
Join us for a one-day workshop that explores the many features of your EHR and how to use them in real life!
- High Level EHR Functionality Overview - What Are All the Parts and Pieces, and How Do They Interact (or not)?
- How to Use Clinical Decision Support Tools for Improving Care
- Understanding EHR Reporting Tools
- Health Information Exchange at the Provider/Facility Level
- Aligning Meaningful Use, PQRS, Inpatient and Outpatient Hospital Reporting
Educators:Patty Kosednar, PMP, CPEHR, Executive Director at Health Technology ServicesMary Erickson, BSN, MSM, Health Technology Services ConsultantDeb Anderson, CPHIMS, Health Technology Services Consultant
Register Now for the Pre-Conference - Space is limited!
NOTE: You must register separately for the Pre-Conference and the Montana HIMSS Conference.